Set amidst the Tongass National Forest, Cape Fox Lodge offers a myriad of amenities and some of the most scenic views in Ketchikan. Your adventure begins with us.
Designed to take advantage of the outstanding vistas, each room has a sea or mountain view. The rich native Alaskan history and the trails of the Tongass National Forest are just steps away from your room. Our beckoning lobby features a river-rock fireplace, and a pine-beamed ceiling. Relax and feel the close connection of nature and history. Cape Fox Lodge also offers air conditioning in all of our guest rooms, quite a unique amenity in Ketchikan. You’ll sleep soundly in our soft, quality bedding, and wake up ready to explore, or simple unwind and recharge.
Our main lodge offers comfortable rooms that are conveniently located close to the lobby, our museum, restaurant, and meeting spaces, with elevator access. Each room is equipped with two double beds or one king bed. From here you can start your perfect day of fishing, hiking, and experiencing native history.
Our three detached lodges provide premium water views of the Tongass Narrows. The Raven, Bear, and Eagle Lodges are tastefully adorned with native art and offer with every amenity you could want. As the mist rises from the water, you’ll awake rested, and adventure bound.
The Blue Heron and Thunderbird suites are tucked under the eaves of the main lodge on the third floor, offering premium views of the Tongass Narrows. In addition to our standard amenities, these suites include a separate bedroom with standard king bed, a large living area with a hide-a-bed couch and two comfortable chairs, and an oversized bathroom with a spa tub. The Blue Heron and Thunderbird suites offer a home away from home and are perfect for extended stays.
Cape Fox Lodge provides all the modern amenities. If there is anything you need not listed below, we can accommodate special requests. We are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible and our helpful staff will go above and beyond.
- 69 standard hotel rooms, 2 suites and 1 deluxe room
- On-site restaurant, lounge & café
- Complimentary wireless internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Free parking
- Business & secretarial services
- AAA, AARP & government rates year round
- Safe-deposit box – front desk
- Send out dry cleaning service
- Laundry facilities (limited hours)
- Elevator access in main lodge
- Cable/satellite TV, including 3 Showtime channels
- Workout Room
- Blackout drapes
- Free local calls & voice mail
- Complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, coffee maker, clock radio
- Mini-fridge & microwave oven
- Complimentary wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- Romantic getaway
- Smoke-free rooms
- Rollaway beds available upon request